Apply Now Earn Incentives Fast
MESP SAVINGS APPLICATION
Applying for incentives is quick and easy using our Savings Application, and helps companies overcome barriers preventing them from moving forward with energy efficiency projects. The measure type included in the application determines the information and documentation required by the MESP. Some items to keep in mind before applying include:
Standard Rebate projects do not require pre-approval.
Pre-approval is required for any energy-saving measures not included in the Standard Rebates list.
Before you begin the application, please review the information needed below to complete a submission.
Required Information to Get Started on Your Application Submission
When you are ready to apply, please have the following information on hand:
- PG&E business account number and name, as it appears on your electric and/or gas bill
- Federal tax status (Corp, LLC, etc.), legal business name and Employer Identification Number
Standard Only Requirements
- Final Invoice(s) or itemized receipt of purchase (must be within 90 days of project completion)
- Manufacturer specification sheet(s) - with wattage and/or technical information
- Tax Exempt Certificate (if applicable for payee)
Custom Measure Requirements
MESP must provide pre-approval of all Custom Projects BEFORE the purchase or installation of products or equipment. Apply early and Contact us with questions, we’re here to help!